About Me

My photo
Glasgow born, Muslim Male

How To Create WINNING Iphone Or Ipad Apps And Games Succeed In the APPLE App Store !!!

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Tuesday 29th March - Gym in the AM

Was up at 9am, albeit slept in and hit the gym before work. Feeling slight bit of fatigue due to a heavy boxing session last night, howver i seen it through thanks to wholemeal breakfast and coffee !!

Have to mention, I drank some Herbal tea last night thanks to Dixy, prior to the boxing session and like red bull, it gave me wings ! Last nights session was awesome and i have to say Dixy is losing weight like noones business, well done to him !

Last night i took 3 ZMA capsules, as notified by Davie McConnacie of DMC Fitness. His blogs and facebook updates are awesome and i would like to credit him for the wonderful knowledge he passes on :)

The ZMA capsules are good for any lethargy you experience from an evening workout and they will be an integral part of my evening plans. i.e I pop three each night ! I also drank a big mug of warm water, mixed with one fully squeezed lemon. This is a good fat burner and should be taken in the evening as the next morning, it flushes all the crap out your system. 

This morning, I took one thermobol (Maximuscle) and I done 30 mins on the cross trainer, burning 300 calories, then work called :S

Breakdown on today thus far:

Breakfast
Wholemeal grain – 180 calories
Coffee – 10 calories


Lunch:
Soup – 128 calories
2 Wholemeal rolls – 320

Cup of pepermint tea

and its 2.40pm

Back to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment